
In other news, D finally let me put her down today. Just on the couch, but it's still a good thing. i got a couple of loads of laundry done, set up the pack n play, did a tiny bit of work from home, etc. When she fusses i just pick her up, sling her, and walk around a bit. At least, that's what worked today. i don't have any expectation that it will work tomorrow ;).
I love it :)
ReplyDeletePure love
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! I am newcomer to your blog. We have two foster children, both of whom were D/E. The baby was extremely tough at first but is doing beautifully now. I hope it's okay if I share a few tips. Swaddling tightly will help her sleep soundly no matter where she is, the sling worked for us too.Bouncing is a big no-no but a side to side swing worked miracles as did vertical rocking. If you ever need to vent or want ask questiosn please feel free to let me know. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! She's so tiny. And your husband looks so happy!
ReplyDelete