

Yes, I am wearing that shirt because I got sunburned. Day 1, no sunburn. Day 2, BAD sunburn (but only right along my tan lines; I guess the 2 identical swimsuits I own aren't actually identical). Day 3, no sunburn. Day 4, sunburn.
Char got tanned. A lot of tan. Her hair also got lighter, which makes me wonder how dark it will get this winter when she's not in the sun much. But yeah, she left looking like a blonde goddess and I left looking like a bright red potato. AND I have an ear infection and a bladder infection. BUT this is why my husband rocks: The last night in PR, he went on a mission to find me cranberry juice. No luck. So he went to the bar and bought the entire cranberry juice bottle for like $20. LOL. Hooray! My hero!

No comments:
Post a Comment