i am NOT okay. i am perhaps just being dramatic or pessimistic, but i have this awful feeling that i'm going to have a hysterectomy sooner or later. And i'm trying to get used to the idea, but i am just NOT ready for this. i'm freaking the fuckingfuckingdamnshithell out, if you must know the truth.
Deeply. So, if you know me in person or online, please give me some extra consideration and stuff. Pretty please?
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry that you're facing this. You're definitely not being dramatic - your thoughts & feelings are totally valid. Lots of hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you have to deal with this shite. No one should ever have to. Sending lots and lots of hugs your way.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. That sucks. You have every right to feel that way and don't need to worry about being dramatic - you're not. I wish I/we could help somehow. {{hugs}}
ReplyDeleteTons of positive vibes are being thought for you Fred! Please know that we are here for you. ::hugs::
ReplyDeleteOh no! I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers in your direction!
ReplyDelete(hugs) I am so sorry Fred. I know that everyone has good days and bad days, and I will be hoping that you have more good days. You need them. (hug)
ReplyDelete*hugs and love* I am so sorry sweetie.
ReplyDelete