Saturday, May 9, 2009

Early birthday presents!

W00t! Alan gave me my birthday presents early so i can play with them all weekend! i got:

A torch (heheheheh stay back you blog stalker trolls) - we call it the Skinny Boy

7 g of silver clay PMC3 (which is teeny teeny tiny!)

12 g of silver clay PMC3 slip (looks like cake icing tube, for making designs)

Stainless steel wire brush
And a very stinky container of Liver of Sulfur for making patinas



Also found out there's another bead store in town, so we may go to that today as well. It's still wet and icky out for the bajillionth day in a row, which sucks because i'm desperate to see Sunny! But i'll probably survive.



OK, so got on the Wii Fit this morning to do some yoga (after skipping exercise last night - uh oh) and it says i have 0.9 pounds to go! Of course that doesn't include the 2 pounds i said my clothes weighed or the evil scale factor, but it's still pretty exciting! i wonder if i can maybe splurge just a teeny bit this weekend and get a spoonful of cheese dip or something...



Pics later of my "amazing" silversmithing lol.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about your birthday presents or what you can do with them, but I'm glad you're excited! I KWYM about the rain-its been wet almost every day here too. Happy Birthday!

    Psst: I can't wait until next week! I'm excited and a tad bit terrified at the same time (worried I'll make an ass of myself, haha). :)

    ReplyDelete