Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just catching up

Not really a whole lot needs to be caught up on, to be honest, but I feel bad for not writing for several over a week.

Charlotte did 2 cute things today, at least according to my husband. Recently, Char has been having a minor potty regression, but only overnight. I think it's because of the new daycare situation; they make the kids go to the bathroom every 45 minutes to an hour, and Char is used to going about 4 or 5 times a day. So she may be getting used to having an empty bladder and not wanting to hold it at night. So instead of her previous holding it all night and then for an hour or so in the morning, she has been wetting the bed a couple/few times a week. I don't want to put her back in diapers, so we've been dealing with it with training pants, fleece pants, etc.

Anyway, I decided to put her potty chair in her room last night, in hopes she'd use the potty instead of the bed. And guess what???? She used it. And then? She picked the potty up, and put it on her bed, and then she got in bed and pulled the covers up over herself so she was completely hidden. So when the husband went into her room, all he saw was a potty in her bed. LOL!

The other funny was that this morning, she told him, "I want to go see mommy." He replied, "Oh, mommy's at work." And she replied, "Let's go get her! Let's go rescue mommy!" Heheheh, some days she speaks the truth, and today would definitely be one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment