Monday, October 24, 2011

Compassion and hilarity

Sunday we went to eat at the Olive Garden, and Char insisted she wanted "macayoni", so I obliged (with a side of broccoli cut up inside it lol). She even ate a couple of "trees" on her own, for the promise of a hunk of bread.

The problem was that the server brought me meat sauce on my raviolis, and it was not fast when being fixed. So slow, in fact, that DH and Char both pretty much finished their meals before my food came. So DH took Char to the restroom. This story is from him:

"I was in the stall with Charlotte when a man came in who had some, uh, congestion. Meaning he was hawking loogies. And I knew what was coming, and already felt embarrassed before she even said anything. And she piped up, 'OH MY!!! Man, you okay? Bless you, man! Bless you!'" LMAO!

Also, she saw me looking sad and (unprompted) said, "Mommy, I'm so sorry she brought you wrong sauce. It's disappointing!" Good lord, I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment