Monday, July 19, 2010

Refreshed

This weekend was indeed very nice. The Y took great care of our girl and we didn't even make her cry when we left. We saw "Inception " which started off slow but picked up pretty well, and when we picked her up at 9:45, someone was walking around holding her and Char was clutching a sippy cup full of milk and would not let go LOL. She then slept until 8:45 am which is totally unheard of. I have a sneaking suspicion they may have given her Chik-Fil-A despite us saying not to, but I.do.not.want.to.know.

Sunday was nice, sleeping in until 8:45. The in-laws came early though so we had to rush LOL. We went out to see Eclipse which was better than I expected actually.

I had a couple of run-ins with SFIL but nothing too extreme. He had a conniption over Char playing with a drink spoon from Sonic and I got a lecture about why Char hasn't had her 1 year appt yet (2 colds And a pedi on vacation for 2 weeks) and how she should be on a multu-vitamin. I exacted my revenge by holding Char upside down over my back saying, "Where's Charlotte? Have you seen Charlotte?" Sadly the heart attack was metaphorical.

More pictures soon, I promise!

2 comments: