i almost can't believe it, but it's true! Our girl Charlotte is really OUR girl Charlotte! Her name is Charlotte Claire Faith, and we're a little proud. The finalization went through fine, though we were last on the docket because of our attorney's little mistake. Sigh. Poor Char was tired of sitting relatively still for about 90 minutes that when we went into the court room she would NOT be held quietly by us while we testified for the judge! i had to walk her around and our caseworker made her laugh, but it was hardly the solemn occasion it probably should have been ;). The judge gave her a Blow Pop which she loved sucking on... with the wrapper still on it lol. i told her when she's four she can find out what it actually tastes like.

YAY!!! finally!!!!!I know you don't know me or me you but we have had you guys in our thoughts and prayers for SOME time!!! So glad to finally "See" her pretty face! It must make life MUCH easier on you to be able to show her off like the true mother you are! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAww, congratulations, Mama! She's lovely!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's so good to see that little face for the first time. She's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI am so so SO glad that this part of your family's journey has come to a very happy ending. You deserve it! xoxo
Congratulations Fred! Wonderful news. You both look so happy in the pictures, and great to see her little face!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! She is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! Y'all look great, such a happy family!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!!! She is a gorgeous little girl. SO happy for you. *happy dance*
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!! i have been following you for some time now. i love finally getting to see her face!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYea!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteFred - I am so happy for you! I've never stopped waiting and watching for this news. Congratulations! I wish you all the best of luck and love for the rest of your lives. :)
ReplyDelete-jennabee
I'm so happy for you guys! What a long road it's been, but all worth it in the end to have such a beautiful girl who you can officially call YOURS!
ReplyDeleteI don't comment much, but I am so happy for your family. Best of everything to you all!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I've been following your story for a while, this is making me cry!! So wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteI am so incredibly happy for you all! And FINALLY we get to see the beautiful Baby D!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been on holiday and I'm only now catching up! What proud parents. I couldn't be happier for you both. This is such a HAPPY time! I actually think she looks a little like each of you. If I didn't know that she wasn't your own, I wouldn't have a clue. Again, Congratulations from the bottom of my heart!
ReplyDeleteOh, she's totally our own :).
ReplyDeleteLate, but still wanted to offer congrats! You make a beautiful family. :)
ReplyDelete