Thursday, November 12, 2009

i just can't stop hugging this kid!

She's just so squeezable!

Yesterday was Alan's and my third anniversary! Yay! We celebrated with some cake that i made on my gift -- my new range with cooktop and double oven! This is my anni and Christmas gift all rolled into one, and man do i love it! It heats sooooo fast and cooks evenly and i can bake 2 things at once if i want to! Neaner neaner neaner.

The last few days D has been eating more again, and that's a welcome change. Either it's an early growth spurt or we're seeing some benefit from the meds. They keep saying that reflux peaks about now, so hopefully this will last through the hump. It seems that every time the meds help, it gets worse a couple of weeks later, but i'm trying to stay optimistic. At any rate, we have an ENT appointment tomorrow about the probable laryngomalacia. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, and good luck! I hope it is the meds working, and that she will finally not have to deal with reflux any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Should we be expecting alot of holiday cooking now?!? :)

    I'm glad she's eating more, I hope it's the meds working, reflux is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I love your gift. Double ovens are great!

    ReplyDelete