I'm going to tell you about my day. It's pretty exciting so far. I barely got any sleep and was up 5 times last night. Finally I let Mommee get some sleep until 8:30. Then I ate just a few ounces of food, and then I went pee pee on the toilet and got dressed in my "Daddy loves me" outfit. Then I puked all over my "Daddy loves me" outfit, went pee pee in the toilet again, and got dressed in my blue kitty cat hoodie outfit. Then I puked on Mommee, but didn't mess up my hoodie, so I was happy about that.
After Daddee got up, we went to the Mexican restaurant where I saw my favorite waitress, Home Depot to buy me neat new stuff for my house, and then to Kohl's where Mommee exchanges some clothes she'd bought herself for some clothes for me. Yippee! Here's my new Christmas outfit:
Isn't it BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL?!?
Well, I thought I would say hellooo to you adoring fans and remind you that I am no longer Baby D but prefer to be called Pre-Toddler D. Thank you.
::waves hi to Pre-toddler D::
ReplyDeleteGreat first post D!
Beautiful dress PT-D!
ReplyDelete