Sunday, January 22, 2012

First Impressions

Charlotte has started doing impressions of people. I think the first one was of one of her daycare teachers, Miss Lucy: "I'm Miss Lucy, and I don't know what this is. What is this?" She has also done Carmen (from Spy Kids... yes, seriously), her grandmother, her aunt, a giant, and a few other people both real and imagined. Her lip does something funny and her voice gets exaggerated and kind of deep and then she starts.

Here's one of her being her Aunt Kandi:



The transcript: "I'm Aunt Kandi! Come over here and give me a hug." And then it degenerates into something about breaking her knee and her elbow lol; she doesn't have a long attention span for much of anything, and long car rides don't help. We were on our way back from a family weekend 4 hours from home, which I'm sure I'll write some more about soon. Please forgive the very weird video quality; I discovered as I was recording that I must have smeared a little ranch from Char's snack on my cell phone camera lens part.


I wiped it off and got this one of Charlotte pretending to be a giant who's going to eat me:




No comments:

Post a Comment