Aside from some cutting, pasting, and tracing (which, by the way, is a TOTAL FAIL at this stage, the tracing part anyway), the only new fun activity to note happened tonight in the bath. We'll call them "sensory balloons" (once again stolen from playathomemom3.blogspot.com, best blog ever). Tonight we used 4 balloons: one filled with hot water, one filled with cold water, one filled with green food coloring water, and one filled with yellow food coloring water. Thank goodness I didn't overdo the dye!
I think I will definitely do this again someday soon, only maybe put small items in the balloons if I can manage. Perhaps a letter-shaped sponge, or some jingle bells, or if I'm very brave, some water beads; I just have to make sure I get them all out so none go down the drain. Thankfully somewhere I have a fish net :).



No comments:
Post a Comment