Friday night i gave myself to just wallow. Saturday i got up and got the kids' stuff together, and Alan and i drove it to their house and dropped it off. They happen to live nearish my favorite bead shop, so we went there, and then headed to SATCO for lunch. After lunch we came home and i made a necklace and several pairs of earrings and such and listed them on Etsy. Then we watched "Legend of the Seeker", a terrible and wonderful show from the people who brought you Hercules and Xena, but it's not as good (but -- hooray -- it's every bit as bad).
Today we watched "State of Play", which was quite good, before going to Home Depot and buying some plants for my herb garden (Basil, Greek Oregano, Flat Parsley, Marjoram, as well as a tomato plant, a yellow squash plant, and a red bell pepper plant). i have a black thumb so i'm sure it will all be dead soon. We also got a honeysuckle plant, and are trying to figure out where to plant it lol.
i still feel pretty dead inside. i don't know whether i can ever be a mommy again :(.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't imagine what you are going through. But it breaks my heart to read that your aren't sure if you can ever be a mommy again or not. I sure hope so! You gave those kids the some of the best days of their little lives! I hope you find peace and hope. I can't wait for you to be a mom.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you,
<3 HEE
((hugs)) I heart you Fred. I'm sure you will get through this and everything will be fine.
ReplyDelete(hug)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you
ReplyDelete