

Why did my camera take B&W pics? Who knows!
On Friday before Christmas, I had the day off and the hubs had to work, so we headed to the zoo and got a membership. We used it yesterday also, so it's already paying off :).
What I hate about our zoo is that there aren't all that many animals but there is a LOT of pathways, meaning you walk at least a quarter mile between animals, in general. They have some noticeable animals missing, like bears (any kind of bear), lions, sea lions, penguins, etc. The "big" animals they have are zebras, elephants, and giraffes, and gibbons. They do have gibbons and lemurs but those are the only primates I can think of.
What I love about our zoo is they have a big playground really close to the entrance. And a petting zoo that's also close to the entrance. Honestly, just having those 2 things makes the membership worth it. Here are some pictures from the last 2 trips (we didn't actually see many exhibits because we went after naptime and they close at 4, so just an hour or 90 minutes per visit).

No comments:
Post a Comment