Tonight, she opened the fridge, got out the yogurt, closed the fridge, opened the yogurt, opened the drawer, moved a chair to the drawer and climbed up, got out a spoon, got down, told me to "hold it", climbed up into her old high chair now turned counter-high stool, took the yogurt and ate it, threw the yogurt carton (and spoon, oops) in the trash, got a rag, wiped her face and the floor, and put the rag in the laundry.
i need a squishy baby, not this pre-teen creature! LOL!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How awesome is THAT??? (sad but awesome! LOL!) I love to see my kids do things I have taught them to do but, then I step back and go... WAIT....where's my little baby that needs me??
ReplyDeleteMy mom tried to make me feel better and said it just means we are doing our job as parents to make them secure and independent little people!