Yesterday Char was jumping up and down on my legs (I was sitting down), and she started plopping down on her knees suddenly. Which is fine and all, but I was worried she was going to accidentally head-butt me. I warned her, but she still seemed to be getting a little rambunctious. So I put my hand up to shield her chest, but I misjudged and her teeth brushed my hand on her way down.
Char, of course, knows how bad biting is, and immediately apologized profusely. I explained that it was just an accident and I knew she didn't mean to, and it was okay. All was well for about 5 minutes, until...
She walked up and touched me under my chin and said, "Look at me, mommy! You hurt my mouth with your hand, and you need to be more careful! It could hurt me and then I be mad!" LOL I think the discipline lessons are paying off ;). She's such a little ham!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment