i have baby fever. i'm fighting it off so it's not tooooooo bad, but it's still kinda bad.
Yesterday we had a couple of e-friends over who are both expecting, and both plan to babywear and cloth diaper, so they wanted to see my stashes. It was a lot of fun, but it made me feel a little sad that i don't have a new baby coming (that i know of lol) to plan for.
A cute moment though: One of them has a 3 year old son, and when Char went to the potty and DH and i were singing "Charlotte went pee pee on the potty, Charlotte went pee pee on the potty, Charlotte went pee pee on the potty, yeah yeah yeah!" and the little boy shouted "YEAH!" and raised his arms in a V. Too cute!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a little baby fever too. All of my friends from high school are pregnant, so it makes me want to try for another... but I so don't need to have another right now! I have my hands full!
ReplyDeleteI've got a bad case of baby fever myself.
ReplyDeleteAdding the two I heard about this week, I've got 8 friends who are expecting. We've been trying for a few months now, and I thought it would be as easy as our first (we "tried" for maybe a week), but as each month passes, I can't help but feel a little disappointed.
(I'm not trying to equate my few months of trying with other peoples many years, I'm just talking of my personal feelings)